Re: Gnash and youtube

Bassel Safadi wrote:

    Is gnash in F9 actually supposed to work with sites like youtube? It....

Some people will not agree with me, but from my point of view, opera 9.5 is better than firefox in f9, specialy for flash, it have built in adobe flash player.

it's not open source, but you consider testing it..

Well actually I do mainly use Opera as my preferred web browser and have done since around version 4 or so when I moved from Netscape because it was so horribly unstable on linux. I believe the built-in flash is only in the mobile editions of opera? I'm using a powerpc machine so I don't have the option of using Adobe's official flash plugin but Gnash works reasonably well for most flash, just not streaming which is a bit annoying because it used to.

--
Ian Chapman.