Re: Thunderbird and junkmail

Richard England wrote:

Does anybody have any idea why I can't get thunderbird to automatically move junk mail that ...
OS version?

Fedora 9

Thunderbird version?

2.0.0.14

Settings you have in place (filters)?

Yes I have filters in place but only for one account which sorts out the various mailing lists into sub folders, however all email accounts are affected the same way. According to the manual, junk mail filtering is done after the normal message filtering. The spam is being left in the inbox albeit marked as such and marked as read. Just for some reason thunderbird won't move it to the junk folder automatically.

--
Ian Chapman.