Re: FC9 install DVD want additional disks

On Thu, 3 Jul 2008, Peter Langfelder wrote:

On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 11:02 AM, Robert Holtzman <holtzm@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I downloaded an FC9 installation iso (3.3 Gb) and burned it to a DVD. When I
tried to install, it led me thru the media check which it said was fine and
then asked to check additional disks. As far as I know, the installation DVD
is complete in itself. It wouldn't let me proceed and kept asking for more
disks. There was no apparent way to bail out.

Any pointers appreciated. Thanks

FWIW, when I checked my F9 installation DVD, the program did something
similar - it would not return back to the installer, just kept wanting
to check something. I turned off the computer, restarted, skipped the
media check and installed the system fine.

Thanks to Peter and Arkadiy for the info.

--
Bob Holtzman
"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...