RE: A way to use wine to run eprom updates for DVD drives?

It depends on the brand of your drives: NEC/OPTIARC can be flashed natively
in Linux
thanks to binflash (it can use both exe and bin files).
In other cases, you have to use something like a "Windows live cd" (I don't
remember the link, but you need a copy of the XP install CD anyway) or a
good old DOS floppy boot disk.
Roberto.

--
Il messaggio e' stato analizzato alla ricerca di virus o
contenuti pericolosi da MailScanner, ed e'