why all are thinking in that way only?

hi,
when i asked for the keylogger in my system, why people thought of illegal activities only? it is MINE system and for use only in my system, i am asking and further more, like one must have knowledge of viruses and then only he can create an antivirus, similarly it is for the knowledge of keylogger to prevent the thefts
parshwa