copy using nautilus and timestamps in Fedora 9

In Fedora 9 I have noticed that when I copy a file to either to the HD, where Fedora is installed, or to a usb external HD (both etx3) using Nautilus the timestamp of the file is not preserved. The original date of the file is is changed with the date of the copy.

Copy with gnome commander or krusader preserves timestamps. Can I change this behaviour in Nautilus or there will be a fix update soon?

John

Dr. John T. Margaritopoulos,FRES
Department of Biochemistry and Biotechnology,
University of Thessaly,
26 Ploutonos & Aiolou Str., 412 21 Larissa,
Greece,
Tel.: +302410565283
email: johnmargaritopoulos@xxxxxxxxx
email: johnmargaritopoulos@xxxxxxxxx