Re: Bug in Thunderbird?

Ed Greshko wrote:
Mark Haney wrote:
I don't know if this is a bug in Tbird, or if it's just my system here doing something funny with the display, but when I click 'View' -> 'Headers' -> 'All' I get the message headers, but they appear all the way down to the bottom of the screen and there's no way to scroll through them. Has anyone else seen this behaviour?

Install "header scroll extension" https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/1003

Holy crap, this has been a bug since at LEAST April 2007? Damn, I wish they get on the stick with Thunderbird 3.

--
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415