Re: Fedora 9 /dev/rtc missing

byrdca@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

3 - use the acpi= boot options, you can look up which ones seem possible as
solutions. It could be an ACPI problem, there were a lot of changes in that

Interesting that you bring it up as I am booting with apcpi=off to

4 - disable apic from the boot options line. Last resort, I have no idea why

I'll look into this further see if anything comes of it, thanks for the help.

something else that may help, be sure you look into typing errors. :o)

--

tc,hago.

.