Re: FC 9 apps disappear when minimized

Victor L. wrote:
Running FC 9 x86-64. When an application (i.e. Firefox etc) is minimized it disappears from screen/panel. Next time app is opened it goes to <n+1> and last one lost shows up when system is restart. Not sure if this due to latest updates or my granddaughter hitting some keys while we were playing Mr. Potatohead. Any help would be appreciated.

not sure about all of f9, or if you are using gnome, but in kde, have you
check your configurations in control center, or right clicked panel, select
'configure' and reviewed settings?

--

tc,hago.

.