Re: Need help with Toshiba Tecra SD reader

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 10:52:50AM -0500, Luis Orlindo Tedeschi wrote:
> I cannot access the SD reader of a Toshiba Tecra. I already tested
> several SD cards. The SD cards work fine under Windows XP and Mac X, but
> Fedora 9 does not recognize the reader/drive? Does anyone know how to
> install the driver for the SD reader? Thanks a lot. Luis

I dunno the answer, but I wouldn't mind knowing--I've got one of
those machines (belongs to the employer, but it's old enough that
no one else wants it, so I guess it's mine to use as long as I want.)

--
---- Fred Smith -- fredex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -----------------------------
                     all ages, now and forevermore! Amen."