I am having some problem in the installation of FC9

hi all,

i am downloaded the from the following link the image for the fedora core 9,
link is:
http://ftp.iitm.ac.in/fedora/releases/9/Fedora/i386/iso/
and after saving it in my pc, i copy pasted it to the pen-drive which i attached and mounted, now how to make it run or install the same so that the system would be upgraded from fc5 to fc9.
please let me know as soon as possible.
regards,
parshwa murdia