Re: Wireless problems. UPDATE

Mark Haney:
> My wireless router doesn't but my primary router does.  I don't really
> need an IPv6 DHCP server, so why do you ask?

You wrote, "For some reason dhcp6c didn't get me an IP address from the
AP."  That sounded like you didn't know why.

If the device doesn't support IPv6, it's not going to work through it.
If some device in your network does support it (e.g. a router), but your
DHCP server doesn't, then IPv6 can be used on the network, but you'd
need something else to assign it an address.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.25.6-55.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.