Re: NetworkManager: how to select wireless interface

Mike Burger wrote:
How can I tell Network Manager not to use one of the 2 interfaces?

You could, simply, remove the PCMCIA card, or turn off the Centrino
interface.

What I want to do is to select which interface to use, not remove the other one.

In all seriousness...if the Centrino interface is working, why have the
Linksys card inserted, at all?  And if the opposite is true, and the
Linksys is working, why leave the Centrino interface turned on.

I dont think that matters.

I just would like to know if it is possible to choose which interface to use, and in case NM wants to connect both, how do I choose the default gateway? I've seen it chosen at random so far.

Andrea