Re: problem with Dolphin

Germán Racca wrote:
Yes, that's right, now I used service as root, but I still have a
problem with Dolphin and Konqueror,
and I have the last version of kdelibs (as mentiones by Phil). What to do?
Thanks!
German.

I don't think there is any thing to do at this point since KDE4 is a work in progress. KDE 4.1 should be out in a couple of months and that may resolve your issue, starting Dolphin works for me so if previous suggestions don't work then I don't really know what to tell you. Are you running the nvidia driver?what video driver are you running? have you looked through dmesg? have you checked for possible SELinux denials in the logs? There is also the following in your output :

dolphin: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libnepomuk.so.4: undefined
symbol: _ZN7Soprano6Client17LocalSocketClientC1EP7QObject
<unknown program name>(3507)/: Communication problem with  "dolphin" ,
it probably crashed.

Have you checked the integrity of this libnepomuk.so.4 file or package?
Did you upgrade to f9?how did you do the upgrade? or was it a fresh install?
--
If opinions were really like assholes the we'd each have just one