Fedora 9 on Sony VGN-SZ2MB

Hi,

I recently shot my new notebook on ebay and finally I'm holding it in my hands. But there are several problems, most of them when the notebook awakens from 'suspend-to-ram'. For example:

1. Display stays black when wifi-killswitch in on

2. When killswitch is off re-awakening works but the killswitch doesn't re-enable the wifi device. ifconfig up & down works but NM doesn't see any devices

3. When nvidia-driver is installed the gma950 is deadly slow in opengl-mode (e.g. googleearth). FYI: The notebook has two graphic-cards, nvidia and intel. You can choose when booting which one to activate. So the nvidia module is not loaded and no nvidia device is shown in lspci but glxinfo shows 'OpenGL vendor string: NVIDIA...' When I uninstall nvidia-drivers, both cards work find (except opengl of course)

4. The 'Fn' buttons don't work and don't show up at showkey

5. The brightness-applet doen't work. spicctrl -B shows 224 which is afaics undefined by the driver [1]. When I do spicctrl -b <value> with value between 0 and 7 and then restart X the applet works perfectly.

...to be continued...

The question is now, are those issues bugs, can they be fixed and especially which component should I bugzilla (should I bugzilla at all?)

Thanks, Chris

[1] http://www.linux.it/~malattia/wiki/index.php/Sony-laptop