RE: repository for thunderbird [solved] + structuring boxes

Daniel B. Thurman wrote:
| g wrote:
| | Daniel B. Thurman wrote:
[snip!]
| | ok. but i am at wonder why, or is it due to ms ex 6?
|
| No, it is not due to "ms ex 6" exclusively - it was setup
| arbitrarily as explained earlier.

Uh, I may have mis-read your statement. As for why the namespace
created used in "IMAP server directory", it seems to me that
a namespace "box" was created and excluded all global "boxes",
that, I am not sure why.  I just noted the behavior.  Maybe this
was intended by Thunderbird and not a function of "ms ex 6".
Again, I am not sure why.  It just is.

Dan