Re: PGP signatures.

On Wed, 2008-05-28 at 09:42 -0500, Mike Chambers wrote:
> What is mean by "name"?  Guess I am clueless to gpg and don't know my
> way around it (viewing man gpg at the moment) and nto sure what to do
> for example, when like someone's signature says invalid from evo on an
> email to the list?

The name of the key to apply the command to, or some other identifying
term.  You can refer to keys by fingerprints, id codes, usernames, email
addresses, etc.  It just has to be something that the software can use
to work out which key it's supposed to work with.

--
(This computer runs FC7, my others run FC4, FC5 & FC6, all using Gnome
 in case that's important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.