Re: F9: evolution mail with URL

2008/5/27 Patrick O'Callaghan <pocallaghan@xxxxxxxxx>:

> I also use KDE and open new pages in new windows, and it all works. This
> is FF3beta5, KDE4, Fedora 9.

I've seen something similar happen a couple of times, and I think in
the end restarting may have fixed it. It's hard to reproduce though.

Occasionally the new firefox windows seem to open on the same virtual
desktop as an already open firefox window instead of the current
desktop. I wasn't able to pinpoint exactly what caused it, but might
have been a combination of a previously crashed firefox session being
restored, plus flash applets being visible.