Re: F9 Login theme

On Mon, 2008-05-26 at 21:23 -0400, Brian C. Huffman wrote:
> > I'm not a newbie complaining.

lol.

like sounded like?

> >  I just expected a little something more from a release.

may be they are trying to see what you will put up with, ie, aka, bg&c.

> It's obvious that RedHat is not taking *this* codebase as a basis for
> their Enterprise Desktop.  :-)

beta testers, as this is what fedora users really are, of which i am
glad to be getting back among this group of, will put up with a lot,
and complain for a while. then after a few patches and updates, all
will smooth out.

tock becomes tick. for it is well known, what is wrong will get fixed,
or replaced. more important first.

> But that's ok.

of course it is.

> >  I'll still happily run it

i hope to be soon. i am jumping from fc3 into f8,
and i look forward to f9.

>  - I was just a little
> surprised and was wondering if there was anyone that had some tricks up
> their sleaves

'tricks up their sleeves '. now that is a good one.

let them get 'sleeves down' so they can hide something.

>  that would make the login more similar to the theme.

as long as you have to login, set boot to 'init 3'. then you will be
even more thankful and less irritated when it is fixed.

have you checked 'kdm'?

smile.

remember: non procrastination of infinitesimal.

--

tc,hago.

.