Re: What to use for pirut??

On Mon, 12 May 2008 16:56:32 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> Using it might make it easier to understand. PackageKit works across
> multiple backends (different package managers like yum, apt and so on)
> and UI is fire and forget. You can queue tasks without locking the UI.
> PackageKit in Fedora 9 is not the latest revision since it was frozen a
> while back. The latest version has many changes and when that gets
> pushed out in a couple of weeks time to Fedora 9, it would be much
> better.

	So am I going to be able to make my normal additions and
deletions -- dozens of them at a time, several times -- at once? Weeks
from now? Or not ever?

	Having just now gotten to this, I have to say the screenshots
look very good; I hope to make it through the FAQ in the course of the
day.

	One reason for concern is that I *know* anaconda for the last two
or three releases has several times failed to add or to remove things I
told it to. (I use the "customize now" option.)

--
Beartooth Staffwright, Not Quite Clueless Power User
C5; D4; F8; P3; U7.10; Alpine 1.10, Pan 0.132; Privoxy 3