Re: Workspace Switcher questions

Chris G wrote:
On Sun, May 11, 2008 at 02:35:10PM -0600, Frank Cox wrote:
On Sun, 11 May 2008 21:26:34 +0100
Chris G <cl@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

First question - how do I find out what version of Workspace Switcher
I have on my Fedora 8 system?
Right-click on the applet, click on "About".  Mine says "Workspace Switcher
2.20.3"

Of course!  Yes, mine shows version 2.20.3 as well.

2.22.1.2 on mine, are you running the alpha or the beta? And have you installed the upgrades?

Next question - the help says I should be able to specify the Number
of Workspaces in the preferences but I don't have that on mine.
Are you sure you're running Workspace Switcher and not some other applet?

Workspace Switcher Preferences gives you options to "Show only the
current workspace"  or "Show all workspaces in X rows", and "Number of
Workspaces, Workspace Names, and "Show workspace names in switcher".

Mine doesn't!  A Google search shows that it's a known bug but I can
only find references to it in Ubuntu.  It's to do with some sort of
preferences setting for the desktop but I can't find the same setting
in Fedora to fix it.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>