Re: Non Profit Utah Children and Youth group needs Web Hosting

karl steenblik wrote:
Free web hosting.

We are a non profit group that helps newborns through high school young adults with managing their diabetes. We provide this support regardless of a families ability Right now we have free hosting on a web server that is provided by a Linux group that supports our cause. We only have 200MB of space and we would like to show video of camp activities soon after they happen. This way parents can see what is going on at camp while their children are away.

We are in desperate need of more donated space to support our website. If you know of any company or group that could help us we would appreciate it.

Thank you for your support.

Please contact.

Karl R. Steenblik
FCYD Web master
801-913-6274
Karl: Please visit www.ibiblio.org, and follow their application requirements. They will give you free hosting and support for meeting your needs. I would also suggest you consider using www.archive.org as your repository for files. The Internet Archive project is in collaboration with the Great Library of Alexandria, so your files will certainly be expected to be housed for generations to come.
Best of luck,
Tom