Re: upgrade from fedora core 6 to 9

> That is extreme paranoia but it is good practice to backup data and be
> cautious when updating a machine containing stuff you consider valuable
> and important. 5 to 8 worked fine for me when I stuffed the CD into
> boxes I didn't care quite so much about.
>
> Alan

Do you see any major issues with SELinux when doing these upgrades? By
major issues I mean something that can't be fixed by relabeling the
filesystem. I upgraded from 7 to 8 and all went well but I know
someone recently had an issue with SELinux going from FC5 to F9(if I
remember correctly)the issue was resolved but apparently it was not
obvious that SELinux was the problem.

Max