let others connect to your machine but see what they are doing?

http://serverlinux.blogspot.com/2007/04/configure-ttysnoop-with-ssh-in-suse-or.html

I saw an article above aboute ttysnoop so that you can ie. let fedora
devels connect to your box but see what they are doing.
Of course this is only one example...

I don't see ttysnoop package in fedora so is there another way to do
this on fedora boxes?

Cheers,
Valent.

--