Re: Bandwidth management/Traffic control in Fedora

  What are the best sources of information for Linux based traffic control
(routing, filtering, bandwidth management), I found following

 http://lartc.org/
 http://www.netfilter.org/
 http://www.vyatta.org/ (open source networking)
 http://www.squid-cache.org/
 http://www.squidguard.org/

How can I implement ISP level bandwidth management (basically I don't know
best method for this); I could not found official website for QoS in Linux;
please reply with all the howtos and well known source of information.

Have a look at shorewall:
http://shorewall.net

It has some traffic shaping capabilities.

Sasha