Re: Slow propagation of updates to mirrors?

On Sat, 3 May 2008 19:19:03 -0500
Matt Domsch <Matt_Domsch@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Yes, I've noticed that. I looked at several mirrors earlier in the UK
> > and US and none of them had any of these updates.
>
> Then it's unlikely that the packages made it out of bodhi and to the
> master mirror for all the other mirrors to pick up.

How does one get that fixed? I've seen at least 5 occasions where
updates notified have taken 3, 4 or more days to appear when running a
yum update.

--

Brian Morrison

   "Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud;
    after a while you realize you are muddy and the pig is enjoying it."