drag/drop image from browser to OOo?

Does this work for anyone using Fedora?

For both F8 and F9, using Firefox or Seamonkey, if I drag an image from the browser onto an OOo Writer or Draw document, all I get is the HTML text for the image.

From discussions online, it seems that these same apps running on Windows or other Linux distributions give more useful results: you get the image in the OOo document.

The same drag/drop into Gimp loads the image there, and I can copy/paste from Gimp into OOo. Drag/drop from gthumb into OOo works fine.

Does anyone else get this result? Have I missed a setting somewhere?

TIA

<Joe