installing Fedora 9 on a laptop...

I am am going to install F9, when it comes out, on a Toshiba Satellite
U205-S5034. I had a few questions that I was hoping y'all could
answer.

- Will Fedora automatically install drivers for the touchpad at the
beginning of the installation so that I can use it as a mouse during
the installation?

- Should the touchpad work fine?

- Do I need to do anything about installing wireless drivers so that I
can get internet access, or will Fedora take care of this for me?

- Does Fedora work with the Toshiba Satellite U205-S5034 good?

- With Fedora 9 can I resize my Windows NTFS partition during the
Fedora installation?

Many Thanks,