Proposition: Add your smolt uuid to your signature

Hey, Fedorans!

I propose we attach our smolt uuid to our signature. This way, anyone
who has a hardware problem will benefit from somebody being able to
check out the smolt public wiki page and devise what hardware the user
has installed.

If you haven't published your hardware profile, just issue:
[renich@introdesk ~]$ ssmoltSendProfile

Your smolt uuid can be obtained by issuing the following command:
[renich@introdesk ~]$ scat /etc/sysconfig/hw-uuid

For more info on smolt, check out:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/Smolt?highlight=%28smolt%29

--
Renich Bon Ciric
http://www.woralelandia.com/

# Facebook

# introbella (band)
http://www.introbella.com/

# Smolt uuid (pub_3e18efc2-dee4-459f-8d40-ddf489be817d)
http://www.smolts.org/client/show/?uuid=pub_3e18efc2-dee4-459f-8d40-ddf489be817d