Re: Fedora Desktop future- RedHat moves

On Thu, 2008-04-24 at 10:49 -0500, Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> For whatever reason, outlook users seem handicapped when it comes to
> bottom posting. I have bottom posted a few times in replies to them
> and they have simply not seen the message

Yes, I've noticed that.  Especially if it's lengthy.  They seem
incapable of looking at what's presented to them.  They seem even worse
at handling interspersed responses.  My response to a variety of, shall
we say "stupid people" lately, is to bluntly tell them to try reading
what's in front of them, instead of complaining.

Before someone gets up in arms, I'm referring to a few things that have
nothing to do with this list.  But the principle's the same.  Some just
do not look.

I'm reminded of some of my denser classmates in primary school who
"hated reading," and I still see people like that using computers today.
One wonders why some deliberately choose to use computers, and programs
that involve reading, when they do not like reading (by their own
admission).

Maybe that's what Flash is for...  Ooh look, pictures...

I read messages from the public lists.