Re: low power tv: your two cents ric take-two

Ric Moore wrote:
 I think this would be a heckuva thing to do to stream as
a source of media to broadcast. My two-cents, Ric
A la carte cable just took on new meaning. Imagine when every community has their own virtual world shows, and you can travel the world and join in as if you were there. And, you don't need to pay some corporate thug thousands of dollars. You made my day, Ric.
Tom