Re: ndiswrapper with 2.6.24 kernels

ed, it's also my understanding the new WIFI stack is supArch Willingham schrieb:
Ndiswrapper works for me too...current versions of FC8 and FC9.

Arch

Which packages do you use? Freshrpms's or livna's?

I've successfully compiled the source packages, that are provided by the ndiswrapper project, but the compiled module coud not be loaded. Unfortunately, I cannot remember the exact error message. It was a very general message, though. I'll retry it, when I find some time!

Thanks and greets
Boris