Re: Skype with 100 % CPU(When start My video)

I never faced this issue, but I suggest to you ask this question in Skype Forums http://forum.skype.com/
You may find someone had this problem.

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 10:25 AM, <marianciuc1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I recomand, Genius Look 316, compatible with Fedora 8 ,BUT,
I don't  know, why when I start "My video" the CPU goes tu 100 %
and in shortly time, SKYPE crash !!!!
Somebody can help me ????

Thanks

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bart van Kuik" <bart@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2008 9:22 AM
Subject: Webcam hardware/software advice for Fedora 8

I'm looking for a good compatible webcam for my Fedora 8 laptop.

Does anyone have suggestions for a good plug-and-play webcam?

I also want to use video chat software where the other end can run Windows. Any suggestions for that? Skype 2.0? Others?

My main priority is getting something working and I'm willing to mix non-free software and/or somewhat more expensive webcam hardware.

Thanks,
Bart