Re: [Fedora] Re: gorged harddrive

charles f. zeitler wrote:
883393808812    torrents_isos/data

somethings wrong with t*s/data  ....
This is very indicative of an open file handle not having been closed properly, and even after removing the physical file, the drive structure still believes it's there.

In my case, that was a syslog issue where I deleted a file, but its handle remained open. Restarting syslog took care of it.

In your case, I would suggest restarting whatever process it is that writes to those files on that drive, and failing that, restart the computer and force a file check on that drive.

--
H | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.
 Ashley M. Kirchner <mailto:ashley@xxxxxxxxxx>   .   303.442.6410 x130