Re: Netbeans IDE 6

I am running Netbeans 6 on both Fedora and Ubuntu and have not experienced such issues. When you say "hangs" does it throw a blank window? If yes, perhaps you have Desktop effects enabled and you might need Java patch depending upon the version of Java SDK you have installed.

Srikanth

Da Rock wrote:
Just quickly: anybody else having trouble running this? I get stuck as
soon as I click new project- it just hangs on Choose project.

Cheers