Re: Fedora Makes a Terrible Server?

Albert Graham wrote:

I have installed hundreds of servers using Fedora and I have to say I've had very few problems, kernel issues are not really the fault of the Fedora team, sometimes you hit quirks but these do get sorted out.

How many years have you maintained these servers and how much damage does downtime cause?

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx