Re: problems with fedora 9 install

Glynn Soileau wrote:
Ok, I download and installed fedora 9, but my problem is it will not let me
log in, the only passwords it as for is the rootpassword, but after it lodas
it gives me 2 options, one is to log in as a guest, and the other, is log in
as other user, I have tried both and it locks up, the screen stays that
purpilish color and you can move the mouse around, but that's it. how do I
log in? I have tried the install twice, same results.

Since f9 is essentially brokenware, probably you're better off discussing it on the -test list.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait