Re: Wireless newbies -- just try NetworkManager!

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 02:22:57PM +0000, Timothy Murphy wrote:

> In my opinion, it would be more polite to say something

I'll take no advice on politeness from you.  You have shown yourself to
be quite determined to twist whatever I say to suit your preconceived
notions and to attempt to paint me as some sort of maniacal BOFH.

Thank you so much for hijacking this thread and turning it into an
argument.  Please just go back to whatever you were doing and quit
ruining my life.

John
--
John W. Linville