Re: Fedora's Official stand on qmail

Everybody who want use qmail (great software!), should read the linked
page and try this installation guide. I've setup Bill Shupps
qmail-toaster many times. Works really great and easy. It's an fully
featured modular mailsystem.

http://www.shupp.org/toaster/

Modular qmail-* fedora/centos packages based on Bills toaster, would be
very great... ;-)