gnome keyring

When i originally setup Fedora 8 on this laptop i entered the wpa key and it was  added to the  keyring manager(password wallet). So upon logging in the user is asked for the password to the keyring manager, whereupon, if entered correctly, the laptop connects to the wireless accesspoint. All good been working fine until today. The wireless is fine, works great. I am using it now. The keyring manager appears however to have lost the password to the wireless access point. I can still connect, i just have to do it manually. The user is still prompted at logon for the password to the keyring manager but it does not connect to the access point automatically anymore. It had been working just fine. Any ideas as to what might have happened?

Thanks,

Max