Re: Fedora Problem with This website.

Leslie Satenstein wrote:
http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/restless_legs/detail_restless_legs.htm

With All linux distributions installed on my computer (using firefox under linux), I am unable to access this site.

However, on the same computer (dual boot), I can fetch the information using XP and with Firefox or Explorer.

Since under XP it is accessable, but not under linux, I would like some help to try and determine the problem.

My system has Fedora7 and Fedora8 both 64bit, and PCLINUXOS 32bit (all have same problem).

Any clues as to how to resolve the problem.

I have no problem with seamonkey, loads fine. You may have some feature disables for security, like remote windows, javascript, I don't know what. best guess is that it's a browser issue, not Linux.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>