Install to USB External Hard Drive

Hello,

I would like to install Fedora 8 to a Seagate 40GB USB external hard drive.  I have found the instruction on the Fedora Wiki to install the Live Image to a memory stick but I would like to do a regular install in such a fashion that I could run Apache from the USB hard drive.  Is this possible and could someone point me in the right direction?

Tom Ottaway

Msg sent via CableONE.net MyMail - http://www.cableone.net