Re: how would you backup 1TB of data to dvds?

On Saturday 09 February 2008, Craig White wrote:
> and for the record, I never assumed anything nor did I question the OP
> but only offered bacula as an option, undoubtedly because others had
> raised the issue of practicality which seemed to me to be a very
> reasonable question to ask.

I should have been more careful with my personal pronouns, and more carefully
attributed the reply chain; my apologies.

The OP until your suggestion to use Bacula simply was not getting his question
answered to his satisfaction.  He was even saying this, over and over, pretty
much to no avail. That irritates my sense of fairness to no end.

But perhaps we're a little gun-shy around here post-KL.
--
Lamar Owen
www.pari.edu