Re: another selinux issue

Valent Turkovic wrote:

Ok, so my system is still protected but I can't see the issues what
happen becuase sel troubleshooter service crashes?
To be honesti I prefer it this way :)

You can still see the issues in the logs. SELinux troubleshooter parses the AVC denied messages from the logs that are usually cryptic and attempts to convert them into a language that end users can more easily understand while attempting to also provide suggestions on actions to take. If you don't want that, you might as well as just remove the package.

Rahul