Re: Good bye

negative, Bill Notting runs this show and has done for many many years

For sure there must be someone at redhat who is officially tagged as the owner of this list, or something like that.

What I meant was I have never seen anyone step in as an 'official' moderator and filter out any ones posts, or tell they to stop doing something. The list has far too high a volume for that to be practical for one or even a few people... In practise it is left for ourself to moderate it.

Chris