Re: Good bye

On Thu, 2008-01-31 at 09:22 +1000, Res wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Jan 2008, Christopher A. Williams wrote:
>
> > Anyone care to wager how long before he pisses off the Ubuntu crowd...?
>

> and the ubunutu lists are rarely seen with bullshit scatterbrain trash
> like your comments and the hundreds of others saying" go on go then your
> more suited to that crowd" and that attack anyone who supports anything
> else, that alone shows most of you are single minded sour faced twats.

Don't you just love it when people quote you out of context for trolling
purposes...

Hmmm.. Where's the rest of my original post..? Oh yea, here it is:

> I know quite a few Ubuntu guys. A couple are friends and co-workers.
> Most are just pro-Ubuntu as opposed to anti-Fedora. Just like most
> people here are pro-Fedora as opposed to Anti-Ubuntu. I'd say it was
> more just a matter of time...

As someone who actually uses BOTH fedora and Ubuntu on a regular basis,
I'd say either you missed the point or you're trying to put words in my
mouth to continue trolling. Nice... And based on your other posts to
this list and thread I see from you, I suppose we'll see more of this
kind of low quality stuff from you.

Since polite requests made to you to stop / unsubscribe are being
ignored, I guess I'll just have to follow the crowd and add your address
to my ignore list - on BOTH Fedora and Ubuntu.

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice.
In practice there is.

--Yogi Berra