pictures in linux openoffice writer dispeared in windows word

Hi,
I created a document using an openoffice writer in linux. I copied
some pictures from web sites, paste to this ducument, then saved as,
eg, windows word 2000. When I opened this word document using windows
word, the pictures all dispeared. but there were ok if it was open
using openoffice writer in linux.
how to fix this?

Thanks

Yua