Re: GRUB

Robert P. J. Day wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jan 2008, Karl Larsen wrote:

Brian Gaynor wrote:

Just because you're not capable of or unwilling to use the
suggestions people have offered is no reason to behave like an
impolite jerk. The answer you are hoping for may not exist, be
grateful people on this list are still willing to give you any
answer at all.

   Well they fail to understand what I want. Then they take a simple
example and spend all evening showing it is easy to find an answer.
I hope the message I sent to the Fedora Docs list results in more
than I get here.

not likely, when that message reads:

"I am looking for a user paper that explains how grub works and how
you set it up with the Rescue DVD and such. I see nothing and guys on
the Fedora List know nothing."

just a suggestion, karl -- when you describe an entire mailing list
community as stupid, the quality of responses to your plaintive cries
for help tend to go down in a hurry.  it's funny how that works.

rday

Robert P. J. Day
Waterloo, Ontario, CANADA

Home page:                                         http://crashcourse.ca