Re: thunderbird -> full headers

Steve Lindemann said the following on 01/25/2008 09:04 AM Pacific Time:
Bjorge Solli wrote:
1. is there a shortcut to enable/disable full headers?
2. the headers go beyond my screen resolution, how can I see them all/scroll?

Regards
Bjørge Solli

for keyboard folks it's <CTRL-U>    or View->Message Source

or View->Headers->All  and View->Headers->Normal

for mousers... add a button

CTRL-U gives you the best and quickest view of the full message, including the headers.
--

My quick cheat if you can't see the entire header because it scrolls for ever is to click "forward" as if you're going to forward the message... then you can copy/paste and view in a manageable way. After you are done throw the window away.

John