Re: dnsmasq: address already in use

Ric Moore wrote:
I keep getting that error, every time I boot. I've tried turning on and
off various services to no avail. I've googled and found hits on Ubuntu
and Debian lists, but none seem to supply a distinct error resolution.
Anyone have a clue?? Thanks for your patience. Ric

Are you by any chance trying to run dnsmasq as well as named on the same system? I've not looked into running dnsmasq...but I believe if you try running both you'll have conflicts.